GLOBAL BAR V7
The version 7 of a great bar with a great history of performance and reliability. We have taken out any unnecessary items instead of adding them, to make every component more functional.
Simply put: “you cannot break what does not exist”
Everything must be there at your fingertips and must work instantly when you really need it.
A simple bar that works everyday for a long period of time.
The Global Bar V7 has been designed around the idea of safety, functionality and durability.
Simple / Functional / Safe / Durable
• CNC milled and anodized aluminum central bar with oversized oval recesses to improve de-power tube sliding.
• Chicken loop safety release system with oversized handle and increased sliding potential of all components to secure an effective functionality over the years. This is the safety release system in the market with the least amount of steel components, meaning longer lifetime and less maintenance.
• Moulded stainless steel safety double ring, angled to a position that facilitates safety leash attachment.
• Customized stainless steel de-power rope cleat designer around the double chamber tube, allowing the security line to slide freely even after multiple front line twists.
• New De-Power Stopper Eva Float: by simply pushing up or down the Eva Float you can trim the de-power rope length according to your height or depending on the conditions you are kiting in.
• Double chamber hollow tube for de-power rope and safety line. Made in Italy with high quality polyurethane. No need to change your de-power rope or safety line. On the Global Bar V7 the de-power rope has been extended to 48 cms, to increase de-power ability and be used by all different type of arm sizes.
• 1 mm reduced diameter bar tube to increase grip.
• Moulded floating side caps injected with memory Eva facilitates a better bar grip and increased safety.
• Moulded chicken loop finger with multiple pre set positions rotor head.
• Oversized color coded side floaters guarantee the floatation of the bar and easy rolling of the flying lines and their locking system.