At this level,you will practice various skills on land that will transfer to the water for the next level. Skills covered include assessing the wind and the physical location, using the safety systems, managing proper equipment set-up, and first control of the kite and first skill on the wind window.
What you will learn in 2 hours course???
- S.E.A. (Spot, Environment, Activity) Assessment
- Holding, Carrying and Securing a Kite on Land
- Kite Set Up
- Safety Systems Use
- Pre-Flight Check
- Launching and Landing as an Assistant
- First Piloting and Explore the Wind Window's Edge
- Let Go of the Bar
- Twist and Untwist the Lines
- Flying One-Handed
- Trim Discovery
- Walking While Flying the Kite
- Launching and Landing as a Pilot
- Wind Window Theory
There are no reviews for this product.